02nov1:00 pm2:00 pmVehicle-to-grid (V2G) and Revenue Opportunities for EVs and Electric School Buses
Join NY-Best on Wedneday, November 2 at 1 PM for a webinar. Earlier this summer the United States crossed the threshold into mass
Join NY-Best on Wedneday, November 2 at 1 PM for a webinar.
Earlier this summer the United States crossed the threshold into mass EV adoption when it passed the critical EV tipping point of 5% of new car sales powered solely by electricity. As EV adoption continues to rapidly accelerate, new revenue opportunities on the grid will be created. Join NY-BEST for this timely webinar that will provide an overview of the opportunities for vehicles as a grid edge technology, V2G exports to support the grid, as well as opportunities specific to school buses.
This FREE Webinar will feature industry leaders in the V2G space as well as NY-BEST staff. Topics discussed will include:
- Overview of opportunities for vehicles as a grid edge technology
- V2G (Vehicle to Grid) current offerings and those in development
- Dispelling the myths about EVs and V2G
- School bus opportunities, including NY school bus roadmap (currently in development)
- Demonstrations and pilot programs from leaders in the V2G space
Register for the webinar here.