Thursday, September 23rd, 12:00PM
Join the NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) and nonprofit Solar One for a lively 90 minute workshop highlighting proven strategies to bring cost-effective solar energy to mid-cycle affordable housing in New York City. The session will include a brief primer in solar technology, financing and incentives followed by a panel where affordable housing providers and financiers will present case studies and lessons-learned from their recent NYC mid-cycle affordable housing solar projects.
Confirmed panelists/presenters include leaders from:
• New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
• Fifth Avenue Committee (FAC)
• Joint Ownership Entity New York City (JOE NYC)
• Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
• New York City Energy Efficiency Corporation (NYCEEC)