REGISTER HERE 2021 Clean Energy Seminar Series, launching with Policies We Need for Transportation Electrification on Thursday, May 20, 2021, from 2 - 3:30 p.m. EST. Co-hosted with
2021 Clean Energy Seminar Series, launching with Policies We Need for Transportation Electrification on Thursday, May 20, 2021, from 2 – 3:30 p.m. EST. Co-hosted with New Yorkers for Clean Power.
ACE NY will be discussing policies that New York needs to jumpstart for the use of electric vehicles, such as the EV Direct Sales Bill, the EV School Bus Incentives Bill, and the Clean Fuel Standard Legislation.
Plus, the debut of ACE NY’s The Case for Electric Vehicle Deployment Policies White Paper.
- Assemblyman, William Magnarelli, Transportation Committee Chair
- Eileen Wenger Tutt, Executive Director, California Electric Transportation Coalition and Electric Transportation Community Development Corporation (CALETC)
- Kaitlin Monaghan, Manager of Public Policy, Rivian
- Matt Stanberry, Managing Director of Market Development, Highland Electric Transportation
- Deb Peck Kelleher, Director of Policy, ACE NY
- Anne Reynolds, Executive Director, ACE NY
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm