16jun2:00 pm3:00 pmNYStretch Energy Code 2020 A Tool for Meeting Communities' Climate Goals
The NYS Green Building Conference is pleased to host this webinar. Since we can't get
The NYS Green Building Conference is pleased to host this webinar. Since we can’t get together in person, we want to take this opportunity to gather our community online. This first webinar is free, however subsequent webinars will have a fee for anyone not registered for the 2020 NYS Green Building Conference (Oct. 28 – 30). See below for the summer webinar schedule.
NYStretch Energy Code 2020 is LIVE! Stretch energy codes are a pivotal tool in achieving greater energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reductions in new construction. Hear about how NYStretch can help communities achieve their climate goals while also supporting the broader New York State goals identified in the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act. Attend this session to learn more about the stretch code, the economics and benefits of adopting NYStretch, and the tools and resources available to assist communities in its adoption. Share your ideas on what more would be needed to support local communities interested in adopting stretch codes, and find out about the opportunities NYSERDA is offering to support community stretch code efforts.
- Marilyn Dare, Senior Project Manager – Energy Code, NYSERDA
- Josh Stack, Stack Resilience, LLC
- This session has been approved for 1.0 AIA CES LU/HSW
2020 Summer Webinar Schedule:
- Tuesday, June 16th, 2:00 PM: NYStretch Energy Code 2020: A Tool for Meeting Communities’ Climate Goals with Marilyn Dare, NYSERDA and Josh Stack, Stack Resilience, LLC
- Tuesday, July 14th, 2:00 PM: Jim D’Aloisio, Klepper, Hahn, & Hyatt (topic TBA)
- Tuesday, August 18th, 2:00 PM: Mass Timber with Paul Crovella, SUNY ESF
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your computer or phone