NYSERDA and New York investor-owned utilities are working together to launch a NYS Clean Heat branded marketing campaign across the State to significantly benefit your business this spring.
Join us on Tuesday, March 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ET for an overview of the campaign.
Launching the week of April 12, the campaign will help raise awareness of the benefits of upgrading homes with clean heating and cooling systems. Residents will have access to a new heat pump-focused website (CleanHeat.ny.gov
– coming soon) where they can:
- Learn about heat pumps, how they work, and compare options
- Understand the benefits of replacing their current system
- Learn how to get started
- Access utility heat pump rebates and NYSERDA programs
- Explore financing options
- Find participating contractors
- Connect with Clean Heating & Cooling Community campaigns
Residents will be exposed to campaign messaging on a variety of channels including TV, radio, social media, digital advertising, and email. We encourage you to work with your suppliers and staff to ensure you’re ready for increased interest and leads.