State and Utility Incentives and Programs are Available to Help The Central New York Regional Planning and Development Board (CNY RPDB), in collaboration with National Grid, presents a new webinar about
State and Utility Incentives and Programs are Available to Help
The Central New York Regional Planning and Development Board (CNY RPDB), in collaboration with National Grid, presents a new webinar about electric vehicles (EVs) and EV charging stations. Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- why municipalities should consider EVs and charging stations now;
- current market trends;
- State programs; and
- statewide utility programs.
In addition, hear about how electrifying fleets and installing public EV charging stations can benefit municipalities working towards certification in the Climate Smart Communities program and designation in the Clean Energy Communities program.
Date: June 22, 2023
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Register to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/
- Chris Carrick, Energy Program Manager at CNY RPDB
- Amanda Mazzoni, Clean Energy Communities Coordinator at CNY RPDB
- Mike Boccuzzi, Climate Smart Communities Coordinator at CNY RPDB
- Whitney Skeans, Senior Program Manager Electric Vehicles – NY at National Grid
- Leslie Vishwanath, Lead Project Manager Electric Vehicles/Clean Fleets – NY at National Grid
Who Should Attend?
Municipal officials and planning staff, Climate Smart Communities Task Force members, and all other members of the public are encouraged to attend.
Contact Amanda Mazzoni at email@example.com.
(Thursday) 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Department of Environmental Conservationclimatechange@dec.ny.gov