This webinar will cover the following: Start to Finish Demo of CoolCalc Manual J with a Cool Calc representative Performing block load and room-by-room Manual J calculations Interpreting Manual J
This webinar will cover the following:
- Start to Finish Demo of CoolCalc Manual J with a Cool Calc representative
- Performing block load and room-by-room Manual J calculations
- Interpreting Manual J report results (sensible/latent breakdowns, CFM, AED graphs, etc.)
- Matching Cold Climate Heat Pump performance to calculated results (interpreting expanded performance data, Manual S tolerances for inverter driven machines)
- Using manufacturer graphs/tables to calculate thermal balance points
- Performing breakeven COP analysis to determine economic balance points
- Live Q&A (Please submit questions in advance within the registration link)
The webinar will be recorded and later posted to the Upstate Training Channel if you are unable to attend and interested in viewing at a later time. Additionally, the NYS Clean Heat program team hopes to offer this type of training on a quarterly basis moving forward to address questions and load calculation situations that may later arise.
You can register for the event here.
(Thursday) 8:30 am - 10:00 am EST