Please join ANCA for Clean Transportation: the Adirondack ON-RAMP — a virtual summit that will convene organizers of the 2023 World University Games with community stakeholders, policymakers, financial institutions and others to advance a low-carbon transportation system for the region.
We’ll work together to develop an EV implementation roadmap for the Games and beyond, informed by NYS clean energy goals including those in the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA).
Register today for ON-RAMP, and please share this invitation with colleagues who may be interested in attending. Thank you!
The virtual summit will include seven not-too-long sessions over five days:
• Tuesday, September 29, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 6:00-8:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, September 30, 9:30-11:00 a.m. & 1:30-3:00 p.m.
• Thursday, October 1, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
• Friday, October 2, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
• Monday, October 5, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
ON-RAMP will address a variety of clean transportation topics:
• How the World University Games will drive clean transportation in the region
• NYS clean transportation goals & incentives
• Vehicle needs: moving people & goods
• Charging: EVSE & transport infrastructure
• The grid: capacity & challenges
• Understanding Community Needs: 2 sessions, free, open to the public