Not all community solar is created equal. As part of their effort to ensure that community solar implementation
Not all community solar is created equal. As part of their effort to ensure that community solar implementation can serve all communities, Solstice Initiative has been pioneering research into contracts to gain perspective on how the public views community solar product offerings.
Funded by the Department of Energy, Solstice Initiative collected survey data across eight states to understand preferences and expectations for community-solar projects. In this webinar, hosted by the Clean Energy States Alliance, representatives from Solstice Initiative will present their research findings with commentary from Energy Outreach Colorado and Loyola University Chicago, and NYC Environmental Justice Alliance.
There will be an opportunity to address questions from the audience. Panelists:
• Yesenia Rivera, Solstice Initiative
• Jake Ford, Solstice Initiative
• Zahra Thani, Solstice Initiative
• Summer Sandoval, Community Solar Advocate
• Kim Shields, Energy Outreach Colorado
• Gilbert Michaud, Loyola University Chicago
• Daniel Chu, NYC Environmental Justice Alliance
• Abbe Ramanan, Clean Energy States Alliance (moderator)
Register for the webinar here.